Chicago Lions Charitable Association (CLCA)
On April 24th, 2015, the Chicago Lions Charitable Association (CLCA), in partnership with Chicago Hope Academy (Hope), acquired 8 acres of undeveloped land on the near west side of Chicago. This solidifies the relationship between Hope and the Chicago Lions that began in 2009.
This complex will enable the CLCA and Hope to provide a safe environment for inner-city kids to participate in athletics in addition to developing and promoting youth rugby in the city of Chicago.
Preliminary Sports Complex Details
To create a premier multi-use sports complex on the near west side of Chicago in one of Chicago’s most under resourced areas and to provide mentoring through athletics as an alternative to gangs and guns.
- Two lighted fields with artificial turf for rugby, soccer, lacrosse and football
- Seating for the main field (capacity 4,000-5,000)
- Field house with a range of amenities for players, guests and community
- Main room capable of hosting a wide range of events
- Deck or viewing area with visibility to both fields
- 4 locker rooms with showers
- Multi-purpose rooms (weight room/athletic trainer)
- Domed east field for winter use
In order to make our vision a reality, we will need to develop partnership sponsorship opportunities We open to discussing various partnership opportunities with companies that want to expand their community outreach in Chicago to help foster the development of inner city youth through sports.
- Naming rights for the complex
- Naming rights for components of the complex
- Marketing opportunities
- General donations
For more information, please get in touch.